Tuesday, February 15, 2011

baby love

I can't tell you how glad this spring weather is making me (after what seems like an awfully long run of ice and sub-freezing chills). I hope that you are all enjoying it too. I have a feeling that this is going to be a season of lots of baby announcements, so here are a few cute ones....


Apparently, I love the look the of opaque white on dark {see here}. I just think that this birth announcement is fresh and so appealing. 
{announcement via cactus + quail}


How pretty is this one! I think that this design would actually translate beautifully into a wedding suite.
{oscar + emma announcement via oh so beautiful paper


I stumbled across a darling-looking website, toast & laurel, and found this simple-but-stylish baby shower invitation:
{shower invitation via toast & laurel}

No comments:

Post a Comment